81972 "40 Years of Mini-Club" Anniversary Set.
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) Era III: 1 class 89 steam locomotive, 1 class 03 steam locomotive with a tender, and 1 class V 60 diesel locomotive.
Model: This set pays honor to the beginnings of Mini-Club. All of the locomotives have 5-pole motors. All of the wheels and the valve gear are bright nickel plated. All of the driving axles are powered on the class 03 steam locomotive. On the class 89 steam locomotive and the class V 60 diesel locomotive all of the axles are powered. An exclusive static model of the Mini-Club class 89 of cast metal and painted in gold is included. A booklet about the history of Mini-Club is included.
A numbered certificate of authenticity is included.
- One-time series only in the anniversary year.
- Certificate of authenticity.
- In honor of the first models from the beginnings of Mini-Club.
- All of the locomotives in a special edition.
- Each set comes with an individually numbered certificate of authenticity.